Latest Wildcat news and Information
Monte Carlo Night Information
Happy New Year EC Baseball Families!
We have confirmed Monte Carlo Night! Saturday, February 10th North Coast Village from 6:30 to 10:00. Last year the event was a hit! Everyone who went had a great time and the event raised a considerable amount for the program! We need everyone’s help to make this another successful event. Below are a few ways you can help.
- We ALL need to sell tickets to the event. Varsity families, you can pick up your tickets at the first game on January 6th. See Kristin, Dana, Michelle or Linze, they will be handling the distribution of tickets for the event.
- JV/FROSH families, please see Coach Maxwell or any of the above parents before or after the next upcoming practices to pick up your tickets.
- We would like all tickets to be sold by Friday, Feb. 2nd, so we can appropriately plan for food and beverages.
- Tickets are $50 each and include 100 gambling chips, dinner, dancing, photo booth and lots of fun! We are asking each family to sell 10 tickets. Tickets are needed upon entry of event.
- Use the following link to purchase tickets online: https://store12414234.ecwid.com/Casino-Night-c25492103
- It would help if everyone could brainstorm and gather donations for auction. A donation letter is available for you to solicit donations from businesses you frequent or you may have a friend or yourself who would consider donating a gift certificate, gift card, gift services or any new merchandise. Once you get a donation, contact Kristin 7602-415-7093. She will collect all donations for auction.
We will be holding a meeting to continue organizing for the event on January 11th at North Coast Village (999 N. Pacific St Oceanside) at 6:30. We would love to have others join us. There are many ways you can help. You will need a parking pass which you can get from Michelle or Kristin at our first game on January 6th.
If you have any connections with a brewery, winery or any beverage company we are looking for beer, wine, water and soda donations for the event.
Reminder: Players cannot sell tickets due to the event serving alcohol.
Reminder: Meeting for Monte Carlo is Thursday, January 11th @ 6:30pm!
January practices are underway and first games are Saturday, January 6th.
Please see calendar for practice schedule and game times.
Subscribe above to receive emails!
Coach Maxwell will send all communications out to players and parents using the new 2017-18 Members List. All old lists will be archived and only those who have registered with the new form will receive emails. You must register above to ensure you will receive emails from the program.
In Memory of Forrest...
Thanks to everyone who came to the field to celebrate Forrest and the dedication of our new ECHS Baseball scoreboard.
Thanks to student team players and the alumni players who came to play ball. We even had one...
"Go over the yellow”
Special Thank you to the Cartin's for the BBQ donation.
Not getting our emails?
Fill out the 2017-18 Members List form above to subscribe! You are the manager of your email.
It takes a community!
Become part of the program! Give your time, your talent, or simple hard cash!